A. Conditions of agreement
This set of terms and conditions govern the use of the 32Red Sports Book. When placing a bet with 32Red, the Account Holder is therefore agreeing that the Account Holder has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions including the general Terms and Conditions and the Protection of Funds at any time applicable to 32Red.
32Red reserves the right to make changes to the site, betting limits, payout limits and offerings.
32Red may update, amend, edit and supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to words/objects that appear in singular also applies to plural. References to gender are non-binding and to be treated for information purposes only.
"Error" is a mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, technical hazard, registration error, transaction error, manifest error, force majeure and/or similar. Examples of errors include, but are not limited to: a. bets accepted during technical problems that would otherwise not have been accepted; b. bets placed on events/offers that have already been decided; c. bets on markets containing incorrect participants; d. bets placed at odds that are materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was placed; e. bets offered at odds which reflect an incorrect score situation; or else, f. odds being clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring at the time the bet was placed.
"Influence Betting" is an act, prohibited by 32Red, where an Account Holder, or parties acting in association with an Account Holder, can influence the outcome of a match or an event - directly or indirectly.
- "Syndicate Betting" is an act, prohibited by 32Red, where Account Holders act together to place a series of bets on the same event or competition. Where there is evidence of Account Holders acting together in this manner 32Red reserves the right to make the relevant bets void and/or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of subsequent investigations.
3. Bet Acceptance
- A bet is not valid until it is validated and shows in the Account Holder’s bet history. In cases of uncertainty about the validity of a bet, the Account Holder is requested to check the open (pending) bets, or contact Customer Service.
- Unless accepted in Error, once accepted, a bet will remain valid and cannot be withdrawn. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to ensure details of the bets placed are correct. Under no circumstance 32Red will accept any responsibility for any mistakes (perceived and actual), deriving from either Errors as listed under <Section A, Para 2, Clause 1, or any other reason, such as but not limited to, incorrect listing of the odds/betting objects.
- Should a dispute arise about the acceptance (or lack thereof) of any transaction in the Account Holder's account, the transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in deciding such matters.
4. Betting and Payout Limitations
- 32Red reserves the right to limit the net payout (the payout after the stake has been deducted) on any bet or combination of bets by one Account Holder at £250,000. This limit may be lower depending on the specific sport, league and type of bet offer. For further information it is recommended to consult the Sport Specific Limits in Section C, Para 32 of the complete betting rules.
Complete Betting Rules
Any data provided or accessible in, from or related to the Sports Book may be used by the Account Holder for private, non-commercial use only and any use or attempted use of such data for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- 32Red has the right to enforce a term of the contract relating to the Sports Book against any Account Holder.
Last updated: 06-03-20, 09:35 GMT+1